NextGate provides Master Data Management (MDM) solutions to create an authoritative point of reference for critical enterprise data.
NextGate's market leading Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) has helped hospitals, IDNs, HIEs, and ACOs de-duplicate, aggregate, and link patient records together.
Even though integration platforms, data format standards, and document exchange specifications are all widely used in healthcare, a big challenge remains in the pursuit of interoperability: ensuring you’re sharing data on the same object.
- A busy week for Stage 7 hospitals
- IBM teams with UM on analytics project
- VDI as a BYOD strategy: pros and cons
- The difference between User Stories and Software Requirements Specifications
- Ebola cases put focus on health IT needs
- JASON and the EHRnauts
- Wearable tech must get smart with data
- Wikipedia and Facebook for clinical documentation
- Take the Healthcare IT News Patient Engagement Survey
- The new cool in healthcare: "Cost accounting is sexy?!"
“Access to complete, up-to-date patient information is a critical first step for any health system starting the journey to value-based care. Structuring effective Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Conifer Health clients is dependent on our ability to manipulate big data. NextGate’s EMPI simplifies the entire process of patient indexing and enhances our ability to provide a comprehensive view of all patient information to support clinical integration, financial risk management and population health management.”
Chris Tyler, CIO
Conifer Health Solutions