The latest release of the MatchMetrix Master Data Management Platform provides "panoramic interoperability"
NextGate's market leading Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) has helped hospitals, IDNs, HIEs, and ACOs de-duplicate, aggregate, and link patient records together.
Mis-matched and duplicate patient records impair your accountability! This poses a significant challenge to total accountability and cost saving efforts..
- Telehealth progress may stall in DC
- CommonWell broadens data sharing efforts
- EHRs continue to be a challenge for HHS
- CMS launches chief data officer position
- Why purchasing your own VNA is an investment in the past, not the future
- DeSalvo keeps focus on EHRs, usability
- Ebola treatment: Telemedicine can help
- Why your ICD-10 budget needs a checkup
- PHRs aren't working: tips on fixing them
- Paradigm shift coming for digital health
“Access to complete, up-to-date patient information is a critical first step for any health system starting the journey to value-based care. Structuring effective Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) for Conifer Health clients is dependent on our ability to manipulate big data. NextGate’s EMPI simplifies the entire process of patient indexing and enhances our ability to provide a comprehensive view of all patient information to support clinical integration, financial risk management and population health management.”
Chris Tyler, CIO
Conifer Health Solutions