Registries for Healthcare
The complex architecture of HIE, ACO, and MU initiatives stress the importance of reliable access to diverse data from organizations that are often non-affiliated. Today, healthcare IT solutions must supply a new level of coordinated effort, application interoperability, and insight into data relationships. And to complicate the situation further, every environment is unique, making a “one-size-fits-all” solution implausible.
The NextGate Registries for Healthcare offer a configurable and flexible approach to health information exchange. They are a combination of registries that provide a unified and all-encompassing data indexing solution for entities involved in delivering care. They integrate and relate data from across the healthcare ecosystem, providing a more accurate, affordable, and effective method of coordinating and sharing data.
When the registries are combined and work together, new complex relationships can be defined between entities and across data sets resulting in value added content and expanded solution opportunities. For example:
- Record Locator Services
- Consolidated views of enterprise data
The NextGate Registries for Healthcare enable patient-centered care and successful cooperation between care providers. The high performance, industry specific registries reduce the risk of sharing incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Cut Costs By Reducing Duplicate Records
- Patient Identity Matching for VNA/PACS
- Unique Patient Identification
- Registries for Healthcare
- Interoperability for ACO / HIE / IDN / MU
- Provider Self-Service Portal
- Registration System & EHR Integration
- EMPI for Radiology Groups
- Provider Directory for HPD+ & Other Targets
- NextGate Philanthropy: Supporting Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (S-JIA)
- NextGate at HIMSS Middle East: Interoperability Showcase
- NextGate at World of Health IT, Nice, France
- NextGate and Accreon, Inc. Partner to Offer Comprehensive Identity Management Infrastructure to Optimize Patient-Matching, Care Collaboration, and Analytics
TestimonialsPRESS RELEASE: July 1, 2013, 9:01 a.m. EDT assignment helper Infor Healthcare Helps Boost ...
Infor Selects NextGate for EMPI and Provider Registry“Assembling a complete patient record is particularly challenging in Hawaii because we have to accommodate different data systems, non-standard content, ...
NextGate EMPI handles complex challenge at HHIC“The NextGate Multi-Language EMPI demonstrates the flexibility, reliability and supportability required for international projects. This functionality enhances our single view ...
CSC Healthcare Group