- HIMSS 2013 Recap
Interface Engine Selection
NextGate’s staff were pioneers in creating and implementing interface engine technology such as DataGate and e*Gate while at STC/SeeBeyond. Using this experience, NextGate offers interface engine selection services to aid customers in choosing the right technology for their specific situation.
NextGate consultants with years of integration experience will work with you to understand and review your environment, including:
- Current and future interface engine requirements and licensing considerations
- External system integration changes and workflow decisions
- Architectural approaches, e.g. SOA, Java, web services, Operating System, fail-over, HL7 versioning
- Evaluation of technical skill set for support staff
- Vendor preference and budgetary and other goals you have for the selection and implementation
A report will be developed that outlines the options and associated pros, cons, and ballpark costs enabling you to make an informed and best decision for your organization.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you select your next interface engine.
Testimonials“Assembling a complete patient record is particularly challenging in Hawaii because we have to accommodate different data systems, non-standard content, ...
NextGate EMPI handles complex challenge at HHIC“The NextGate Multi-Language EMPI demonstrates the flexibility, reliability and supportability required for international projects. This functionality enhances our single view ...
CSC Healthcare GroupNextGate's software provides the comprehensive features, flexible architecture, and real world usability we need to match patients between our health ...
Geisinger Health System