- HIMSS 2013 Recap
NextGate MatchMetrix EMPI Leveraged For Health Information Exchange by Covisint for Beacon Grant Awardee Greater Tulsa Health Access Network
ARCADIA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NextGate®, the Enterprise Master Index leader, today announced that Covisint, who is supplying HIE technology for the Greater Tulsa Health Access Network (Greater THAN) will be implementing the NextGate MatchMetrix® EMPI as the Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI). MatchMetrix and the Covisint ExchangeLink™ platform will improve patient care by increasing access to complete information at the point of care and enabling greater sharing of health information between doctors, hospitals, and patients.
“We are pleased to work with NextGate at the Greater THAN health information exchange. MatchMetrix delivers the features, accuracy, performance and usability required to fulfill EMPI needs.”
Greater THAN is a consortium of organizations that have formed to improve the health and quality of life for all Oklahomans in the Tulsa region through the establishment of a health information exchange. Greater THAN recently received one of only 17 Beacon Grants from the Office of the National coordinator for Health IT to help achieve meaningful and measurable improvements in health care quality, safety, and efficiency.
Greater THAN selected Covisint ExchangeLink to improve health outcomes and information access through a community wide HIE. Obtaining a single view of a patient is critically important to effective health information exchange and NextGate MatchMetrix will be the EMPI delivering that patient centric view for the solution.
“We are pleased to work with NextGate at the Greater THAN health information exchange,” said Steve Asam, Vice President, Information Technology at Covisint. “MatchMetrix delivers the features, accuracy, performance and usability required to fulfill EMPI needs.”
MatchMetrix EMPI was designed for accuracy, throughput and customization for all critical capabilities of an EMPI used in an HIE. With the configurability of the user interface and rich APIs included, it is easy for customers and partners to seamlessly incorporate MatchMetrix into their HIE solutions.
“We are pleased to be the EMPI at the Greater THAN health information exchange, the second Beacon Community Awardee to be implementing MatchMetrix,” said Andy Aroditis, CEO, NextGate. “As the industry’s premier Enterprise Master Index specialist, NextGate’s mission is to help organizations improve health care delivery through affordable technology resulting in improved patient care and satisfaction.”
NextGate is a products and services company that delivers Master Data Management, EMPI, Enterprise Registry, and Service Oriented Architecture based solutions to Healthcare and other industries. Capitalizing on over 17 years of development experience at Software Technologies Corporation, SeeBeyond, and Sun Microsystems, NextGate created MatchMetrix to provide an accurate, affordable, user-friendly, and easily implemented enterprise index to help organizations identify and manage their patient data. Follow NextGate on Twitter at www.twitter.com/NextGate or Facebook at www.facebook.com/NextGate.
Covisint, a Compuware company, enables information ecosystems that quickly revolutionize organizations by providing secure communication and collaboration between people and systems in remarkably simple ways. Covisint is a recognized cloud computing pioneer driving the on-demand revolution that helps organizations connect, communicate and collaborate with their partners–enabling anywhere, anytime information. TheCovisint ExchangeLink™ platform provides industry-specific services for identity management, collaborative portals and data exchange, as well as a third-party application marketplace. Learn more atwww.covisint.com.
- 2009 Press / Announcements / Media
- 2010 Press / Announcements / Media
- 2011 Press / Announcements / Media
- CSC and NextGate Team for Centralized, Multi-Language Patient Registries
- Hawaii’s Leading Health Care Data Organization Selects NextGate EMPI
- Healthcare Organizations Rely on NextGate’s EMPI and Provider Registry
- New Consulting Company Exsede Brings Unparalleled Expertise to Meet Critical Demand for Healthcare IT
- NextGate and Pivot Point Consulting Partner to Enhance Complex Healthcare Processes
- NextGate News Sept. 2012: Tech for ACO, New Partners, New Corporate Office
- NextGate Provider Registry Passes HPD Profile; Ready for Deployment
- PriMed Selects NextGate EMPI to Support Safety for Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center selects NextGate EMPI and Provider Registry
- Harrison Medical Center uses MatchMetrix EMPI for matching and linking patient information
- Hartford Hospital and NextGate Collaborate to Enable Health Information Exchange within the Hospital and with Physicians in the Community
- Health Information Technology Enhances Exchange Capabilities
- Misys Open Source Solutions (“MOSS”) and NextGate Collaborate to Enable Health Information Exchange
- New York City Improves Population Health With NextGate MatchMetrix Terminology Registry
- NextGate and NextGen Healthcare Form Partnership to Deliver Health Information Exchange Solutions
- NextGate Completes Interoperability Tests at the IHE European Connectathon 2010
- NextGate Completes Successful Testing at IHE Connectathon 2011
- NextGate Completes Successful Testing of MatchMetrix EMPI at IHE Connectathon 2012
- NextGate Launches MatchMetrix 7 and Healthcare-Specific Suites for Low Cost, Customized Health Information Exchanges
- NextGate Launches MatchMetrix Multi-Language for Low TCO Localized Exchange of Health Information
- NextGate Launches MatchMetrix v8 and the NextGate Registries for Healthcare
- NextGate MatchMetrix EMPI Leveraged For Health Information Exchange by Covisint for Beacon Grant Awardee Greater Tulsa Health Access Network
- NextGate Solution Protects Significant Investment in Monk Code via Java Conversion
- Northumbria Healthcare Implements NextGate EMPI for Single Patient View
- Orion Health Partners with NextGate for Centralized, Comprehensive Patient and Provider Registries
- PatientKeeper and NextGate form Partnership for Health Information Exchange
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Selects NextGate MatchMetrix 7 for EMPI, Patient Centric View, and HIE Initiatives
- The “NextGate Connect” Appliance for NHIN Connectivity
Testimonials“Assembling a complete patient record is particularly challenging in Hawaii because we have to accommodate different data systems, non-standard content, ...
NextGate EMPI handles complex challenge at HHIC“The NextGate Multi-Language EMPI demonstrates the flexibility, reliability and supportability required for international projects. This functionality enhances our single view ...
CSC Healthcare GroupNextGate's software provides the comprehensive features, flexible architecture, and real world usability we need to match patients between our health ...
Geisinger Health System