- Care Team Collaboration
- Master Data Management
- Patient Data Matching
- Reduce Duplicate Records
- Patient Identity Matching for VNA/PACS
- Registries for Healthcare
- Provider Self-Service Portal
- Interoperability for ACO / HIE / IDN / MU
- Registration System & EHR Integration
- Provider Directory for HPD+ & Other Targets
- EMPI for Radiology Groups
Junior Marketing Communications Specialist
Junior Marketing Communications Specialist — Marketing
Location: Monrovia, California
Job Type: Full Time
The Junior Marketing Communications Specialist position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is responsible for creating industry specific content and producing assets to promote NextGate, its products, and its brand via various media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience required
- Knowledge of current information systems technology and of the healthcare industry and trends a plus
- Experience with copywriting and editing for collateral materials, such as data sheets, white papers, customer testimonials, newsletters
- Proficient with presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Prezi) and desktop publishing
- Familiarity with graphic design principles
- Knowledge of social media outlets and methods of participation
- Familiarity with lead generation, demand generation, and prospecting
- Familiarity with webinar, video, and podcast production
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills in working with team members and management, and as a liaison to customers and prospects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, compose, edit, and participate in the production of a full range of material to effectively support NextGate Marketing goals and to convey NextGate’s mission to diverse constituencies, both internal and external
- Assist Marketing in the development and roll out of lead generation and market awareness campaigns
- Manage social media participation
- Provide graphic design elements for marketing assets
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance for employee
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Open and relaxed work environment that fosters cooperation and excellence
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TestimonialsPRESS RELEASE: July 1, 2013, 9:01 a.m. EDT assignment helper Infor Healthcare Helps Boost ...
Infor Selects NextGate for EMPI and Provider Registry“Assembling a complete patient record is particularly challenging in Hawaii because we have to accommodate different data systems, non-standard content, ...
NextGate EMPI handles complex challenge at HHIC“The NextGate Multi-Language EMPI demonstrates the flexibility, reliability and supportability required for international projects. This functionality enhances our single view ...
CSC Healthcare Group